KINDERGARDEN TEACHERS – Middle East
United Arab Emirates:
Kindergarten – start in March
United Arab Emirates
- BA degree
- Two years teaching Experience
- Sense of adventure
- Impact positively to the school environment.
What is on offer:
- Generous tax free salary
- Furnished accommodation
- Round-trip airfare
- Transportation to and from school
- Paid summer vacation
Contact Eduplace Recruitment Agency: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Montessori Institution located in Taiwan. We are looking for a full time ESL teacher. We offer one year contracts and we are currently seeking teachers for 2019.
Taiwan is a beautiful country with friendly people and nice food. If you enjoy being with children and show interest in Asian culture, then check out this great opportunity.
We are looking for someone who is eager, motivated, willing to learn and full of patience. You will serve as an English teacher for children from ages 1-12. If you think you have what it takes to inspire, educate and be a role model for students please apply within. We are a Montessori school with friendly staff. We welcome qualified teachers and someone with Montessori background but non-experienced applicants are welcome, too.
- at least 20 years of age
- 4 year bachelors degree
- Native English speaker
Salary and Benefits:
- NT$70,000 and above, based on your qualification (approximately R33,300 depending on the exchange rate) (Housing Allowance is included)
- 20% tax for the first 183 days of the tax year and 6% after. 14% of the 20% can be claimed back the following tax year.
- ARC (work permit)
- Health and labor insurance
- Contract completion bonus
- Resigning bonus
- 7 days paid leave after 1 year
- Lesson Plans
- Training Programs
Preparations for teachers:
- Communication with parents (through different forms)
- Making/Getting materials ready for the class
(If the application is successful, you will need a criminal record from your government and your university certificate).
Please contact me through messenger, or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Qualified teachers to work alongside the Head Assistant teacher and Junior Assistant teacher.
- This is a full time position
- Work from 7:15a.m – 5:00p.m Mondays – Fridays (5 days a week)
- Our school follows a set calendar and offers 1 month paid leave per year usually July.
- Montessori Diploma or higher; fully qualified with all theory, practical work and exams completed
- Have strong English and/or French spoken language.
- Have own transport
- Be able to travel to East Cantonments to start work by 7:15a.m.
Please send your CV and qualification to:
Oonrak Koh Samui School, Thailand
We are looking to recruit:
- New teachers
- For the start of our new academic year, which is May 2018
- Qualified and experienced
- Past or present students
The general opinion here is that South African teachers possess a great attitude, work ethic and professionalism, so we are keen to learn of any such candidates that may be interested in applying for a position at our school. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Please contact Michael Peter Higson
Head of the English Program department (Primary and Kindergarten)
Email to any of the following email addresses: