Muriel Phokoje, (Principal) is excited to announce an opportunity for a great, newly qualified Montessori student or Montessori guide to join in their mission of providing high-quality education to children growing up in the rural Northern Cape. The new school opening in Kuruman Northern Cape in January 2018 is in its development phase and as such is a dynamic and exciting place to work. Situated in a supportive rural community, offering a unique lifestyle opportunity while helping to shape the course of young children’s lives in the area.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an outstanding teacher: creative, caring and knowledgeable;
- Have a solid understanding of how children learn;
- Have some understanding of – or keenness to learn about – bilingual education;
- Have a heart for working as part of a team;
- Have a pioneering spirit with a willingness to be part of building something new and dynamic;
- Have an interest in rural adventuring!
Candidates interested should send their CV and a one page motivation to email: email@example.com. If the position excites you, but you feel you may not have all the formal credentials for the job, include this in your motivation, but do still apply! Alternatively call cell: 076 093 0687 if you need to learn more.