International Teaching Vacancies
None at the moment, but please check again soon!
Au Pair Vacancies
Cape Town, Woodstock
Au pair required for three children (11yr, 7yr and 18mths)
- Start date: January 2018
- Salary: R10 500
- Female between 25-35yrs old
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Tertiary education preferable
- Non smoker and well presented at all times
- Working times: Monday to Friday: morning drop off at school (7:00 – 8:00) and after school activities (13:00 – 18:00)
- Will need to be flexible as schedules change
- Will need to assist on the occasional weekend, as well as be available during school holidays
The Aupair should be:
A big-sister type, who is responsible, academically strong, honest, fun and patient. A good role model. She must be loving and engaging, and also firm when needed. The aupair must be very organized as she will be responsible for a lot of detail in ensuring the children’s schedule and afternoon routine runs smoothly.
She will be responsible for dropping and fetching children at school, taking children to extra murals, supervising homework and assisting with projects, assisting with studies for tests and exams, preparing healthy lunches and snacks, preparing school bags and uniforms for the next day, supervising bath time and playing games with the children.
If you are interested and meet all of the above requirements, please send your CV and reference “Woodstock” to email@example.com
Cape Town, Milnerton, Lagoon Beach
- Location in Milnerton, Lagoon Beach
- Times: 2 – 6pm, Monday – Friday
- Help with pick ups and drop offs: from school to madressa, swimming and cmaths
- 3 Children: 7 year old girl, 5 year old and 3 year old boys.
- Assist with Homework for the 7 year old when back from madrassa or play with boys while I am busy with homework.
- Assist with bathing where required
- Preparation of light meals where required
- May need help over weekends with babysitting with prior notification where required
- We are going for Haj next year and would like the candidate to get used to the kids and assist with the homework fully for that period.
- Have a domestic and when we go for Haj my mother or mother in law will be staying in our home.
If you are interested in the above post, please contact Reyhana Gani at firstname.lastname@example.org
None at the moment, please check again soon!
In the meanwhile have a look at the following websites to help start your search: